Fruit Salsa is a dessert meets dip that nobody can ever resist. Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this is the first thing gone at every party! Serve this alongside our favorite oven-baked cinnamon crisps for dipping, this is going to be your new go-to!
- 10 flour tortillas (10″)
- Cooking spray or Olive Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup finely diced melon
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 lb raspberries
- 4 tablespoons preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Peel and finely chop the apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
- Finely chop strawberries and melon (or kiwi). Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a bit.
- Let it sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.