Healthy Apple Carrot Pancakes are made with only a few ingredients and are a wonderful way to start your day. Mixed entirely in your blender, breakfast has never been easier or more delicious!
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated apple
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used gluten-free)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender. If you don't have a high-speed blender, see the above tips for blending suggestions.
- Blend until smooth, being sure to scrape down the sides occasionally to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a little oil. Once the oil is warm, portion the batter out into pancakes.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Enjoy warm, topped with favorite topping (see above for suggestions)
- Allow leftovers to cool completely and store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 108 calories