Recipe of the Week
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon warm water
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon flaky salt
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 4 oz Mozzarella pearls, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Heat a small pan over medium heat, add the balsamic and reduce the heat to simmer for 5-7 minutes to reduce by half. Stir often to create a thick glaze. Allow the balsamic to cool for 5 minutes. It will continue to thicken and harden as it cools. Stir warm water into the glaze to slightly thin it out 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the cherry tomatoes with flaky salt. Allow the tomatoes to sit for 2 minutes.
- To the tomatoes, add the cherries, mozzarella, and basil, toss to combine.
- Drizzle the cherry & cherry tomato mix with 1-2 tablespoons of the balsamic glaze and a teaspoon of honey. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: ⅙
- 78 calories
- 4g Fat
- 7g Carbs
- 4g Protein