Have your french toast and oatmeal too. Make Maple French Toast Vegan Overnight Oats for an easy, make-ahead breakfast that’s packed with maple and cinnamon flavor! This healthy vegan overnight oatmeal recipe is high in fiber and whole grains.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- In a medium-sized container, mash 1/2 banana.
- Then, mix in the rest of the ingredients and let sit for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries, sliced banana, and ground cinnamon.
TIPS & NOTES
- Nutrition information does not include toppings.
- Store overnight oats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving Size: 1/2