- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice (250 mL)
- 1 serving vegan chocolate or vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (14 g)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (30 g)
- 1 large frozen banana (160 g, or 1.5 small to medium banana)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp ground turmeric, optional
- Add the milk to a high-speed blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and slowly start blending. Increase speed, blending until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- To reduce the calories and fat in this smoothie, use peanut butter powder (up to 4 tbsp) instead of peanut butter.
- To increase calories for weight gain, add an additional 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter, half a frozen banana, and add milk as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- For a thick ice cream-like smoothie bowl, use just 1/2 cup of almond milk. Blend on low, using a tamper as needed until you have a thick, creamy consistency. Scoop into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 456